Topic AttiviTopic Attivi  Visualizza lista dei Membri del ForumLista Membri  CalendarioCalendario  Ricerca nel ForumCerca  AiutoAiuto
  RegistratiRegistrati  LoginLogin

Bomboniere Solidali

AVVISO: Ai.Bi. cambia veste e si trasferisce su una nuova piattaforma. Iscrivetevi nel nuovissimo FORUM a questo indirizzo http://www.forumaibi.it

Questo Forum verrà mantenuto in sola lettura, quindi l'invito è quello di spostarvi nella nostra nuova "casa".
Lo staff di Ai.Bi.
Affido familiare (Forum Bloccato Forum Bloccato)
 Forum di Amici dei Bambini : L'affido familiare : Affido familiare
Icona di Messaggio Topic: Buy Cheap Ghost Whisperer Series In Dvdtopshop Rispondi al Topic Posta un nuovo Topic
Autore Messaggio
luluxia
Primi passi
Primi passi

Iscritto dal : 05 Settembre 2011
Quota luluxia Rispondibullet Topic: Buy Cheap Ghost Whisperer Series In Dvdtopshop
    Postato: 15 Settembre 2011 alle 04:10

Melinda Gordon inherited her "gift" Ghost Whisperer DVD the ability to see and talk with the spirits of the dead - of, and has trained its use by her grandmother. Running an antique shop in a small town, newly married to a paramedic, Melinda helps the ghosts wandering around who are trapped between two worlds, helping them to resolve unfulfilled aspects of their former life ... Pretty Little Liars DVD

I am usually a little late to finally find shows that have been popular for a long time. Ghost Whisperer was no exception to this rule. When the first run I was too sad that Joan of Arcadia was canceled House MD DVD at the same desire to see the show that replaced it. But after the show for over four and a half years, I saw a repeat of Syfy and was immediately hooked. The show is a way to not feel like it's getting old, but all are primise Melinda helps the ghost to cross. Law and Order DVD

Each episode has its own atmosphere and feel with them. I have always followed and loved Jennifer Love Hewitt and I am happy to see that he found the show that he cares so much that it took 5 Seasons. I will definitely be buying the whole box set of the series Supernatural DVD when it comes out, because the show just ended. I would recommend this show to all my friends who like a moving spectacle of us how important life and death.
IP IP tracciato
Rispondi al Topic Posta un nuovo Topic
Versione stampabile Versione stampabile

Vai al Forum