Topic AttiviTopic Attivi  Visualizza lista dei Membri del ForumLista Membri  CalendarioCalendario  Ricerca nel ForumCerca  AiutoAiuto
  RegistratiRegistrati  LoginLogin

Bomboniere Solidali

AVVISO: Ai.Bi. cambia veste e si trasferisce su una nuova piattaforma. Iscrivetevi nel nuovissimo FORUM a questo indirizzo http://www.forumaibi.it

Questo Forum verrà mantenuto in sola lettura, quindi l'invito è quello di spostarvi nella nostra nuova "casa".
Lo staff di Ai.Bi.
Opinioni e commenti (Forum Bloccato Forum Bloccato)
 Forum di Amici dei Bambini : Opinioni e commenti : Opinioni e commenti
Icona di Messaggio Topic: Will & Grace - The Complete First Season (DVD) Rispondi al Topic Posta un nuovo Topic
Autore Messaggio
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Quota Guests Rispondibullet Topic: Will & Grace - The Complete First Season (DVD)
    Postato: 26 Settembre 2011 alle 09:09

Will and Grace was the first American sitcom since Ellen (1994-1998) to have a gay lead character. However, Six Feet Under DVDhe managed to avoid a conflagration of controversy so primarily as a gay man of low intensity, which I think would have been much easier commedable have become a steretype. However, Will and Grace DVDin the episodes that appear at first, many gay men have criticized the program for (what they saw anyway) will do the same non-gays. The role stereotypical flamboyant gay character comes with Sean Hayes. The subtlety of nature is mixed with the output Jack Wills worked very well. many of these notions are quickly dispensed in the form of a series has progressed,Family Guy DVD and the public and the critics agreed that Will and Grace was really a unique and very special quality. I was absolutely shattered when Will and Grace ended production of the property in 2005, Breaking Bad DVDas it seemed to just go on and on and on. However, the secret of good comedy is knowing the right time to call it a day.

Life on the Street DVD
IP IP tracciato
Rispondi al Topic Posta un nuovo Topic
Versione stampabile Versione stampabile

Vai al Forum