Topic AttiviTopic Attivi  Visualizza lista dei Membri del ForumLista Membri  CalendarioCalendario  Ricerca nel ForumCerca  AiutoAiuto
  RegistratiRegistrati  LoginLogin

Bomboniere Solidali

AVVISO: Ai.Bi. cambia veste e si trasferisce su una nuova piattaforma. Iscrivetevi nel nuovissimo FORUM a questo indirizzo http://www.forumaibi.it

Questo Forum verrà mantenuto in sola lettura, quindi l'invito è quello di spostarvi nella nostra nuova "casa".
Lo staff di Ai.Bi.
Adozione spirituale e sostegno a distanza (Forum Bloccato Forum Bloccato)
 Forum di Amici dei Bambini : Sostegno a distanza e adozione spirituale : Adozione spirituale e sostegno a distanza
Icona di Messaggio Topic: Purchase TaylorMade R11 Driver at Golfbuydiscount. Rispondi al Topic Posta un nuovo Topic
Autore Messaggio
Aaliyah
Primi passi
Primi passi

Iscritto dal : 25 Agosto 2011
Da: United Kingdom
Quota Aaliyah Rispondibullet Topic: Purchase TaylorMade R11 Driver at Golfbuydiscount.
    Postato: 27 Settembre 2011 alle 12:09

Purchase TaylorMade R11 Driver at Golfbuydiscount.com

The TaylorMade R11 Driver is the latest and greatest from the makers of the No.1 driver in golf. It has new technology, like an adjustable sole that can adjust the face angle of the club, as well as the ability to adjust the launch angle, making it a truly adjustable driver.

This Cheap R11 Driver promotes up to 100 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and 1,000 RPM backspin change, giving you consistent power and distance. The new aerodynamic shape promotes faster clubhead speed for more distance, 6 yards longer than the R9 Supertri. The white non-glare crown and black clubface (which provides easy alignment) will improve your game and that sleek white finish will make you the center of attention on the course and in the clubhouse.

Features of TaylorMade R11 Driver for sale:

Technologies: "Flight Control Technology" (eight settings create +/- 1° loft change), "Moveable weight technology" (25 yards of left/right trajectory difference) and "Adjustable sole technology" (Neutral, Closed or Open for +/- 2° of face-angle adjustment) create 48 head settings.

I would like to recommend TaylorMade R9 Driver for sale and Ping G15 Driver best price to you!

IP IP tracciato
Rispondi al Topic Posta un nuovo Topic
Versione stampabile Versione stampabile

Vai al Forum